Tuesday 1 December 2015

Keeper of Peace

These are a select few illustrations I created during my 3rd project of the 1st year of university which was called "Research Methodology". It was mainly a research based project where we had to select an animal of our choice, find out everything we could about the animal while creating illustrations of what we found out and by the end create an image of a representation of our animal. I chose the Giant Panda as I was interested in them during the time and was interested in their associated they had with Asian culture. I found our that the Giant Panda is the "poster boy" of china with folklore expressing how they are sad animals which rings true in current day due to loneliness caused by extinction. A very solitary animal precious to China. Also found out that Panda's represent nobility and peace whih was my starting ground for my project. 



 My Dog Sighs Workshop
Final Piece

No comments:

Post a Comment