Monday 7 December 2015

The Only Escape

These are some ideas I create for my Sequential Illustration project which was my first project of the 2nd year of my Illustration course. In this project I had to create a series of 5 Images with a theme of my choosing in which I chose to base my project on the theme of depression. Something that myself and I believe many people have gone through in their lives, the aim was to reach out to these people and provoke a melancholic feeling within them. Which was very successful as I have gotten feedback from fellow students and peers stating it made them feel sadness and one person even said it made them cry. We also had to create a protagonist for our sequence of images. I loosely based the protagonist on myself in terms of looks, almost like and illustrated self reflection and I created manifestation of the depression represented as a love interest for the main protagonist.

A few ideas of how a protagonist and manifestation of depression could look like.




First initial idea for my protagonist
 Protagonist close up
 Manifestation close up

No comments:

Post a Comment